Convention/ Workshop Support
Are you traveling to the Atlanta area to host an event. Our support professionals can augment your team to assist with product sales, sample distribution and more.
Having an event; need linen, drinking glasses or centerpieces? We can provide everything to make your event special.
Day of Coordination
We have professional and friendly faces to eagerly great patrons and showcase your newest location or store expansion.
Food and Beverage Support
Led by our Event Captains, our service teams have everything you need, from bartenders to bussers to tray passers.
Private Social Events
Our highly trained tour teams can bring the corporate excellence right into your home with our private services for any occasion.
No matter your needs we can work with you to match the right blend of talent for your next event.
Lisa depends on The Social Hostess to keep her event on time, on budget with these services. Contact us to see how we can put our team to work for your next event.
- Set up registration area
- Stuff Bags with materials for conference
- print and assemble name badges
- Process on-site registrations and collect payment if necessary
- Hand out goody bags, convention programs, and name badges
- Direct and provide general information on the day’s event
- Direct Guest speakers and VIP’s
- Greet attendees
- Answer any questions attendees may have regarding location or agenda for the day’s event
- Help attendees find seats, encourage them to move in as the workshop rooms fill
- Close the doors once the session has begun and most people have made it into the room
- Be attentive and available throughout the workshop in the event a speaker needs something during their session
- Walk the aisles periodically to see if exhibitors/ vendors need anything
Vendor booth attendant
- Set up vendor booth tables
- primary responsibility -make sure the vendors ‘s booth is not left unattended
- Pass out samples or give description or product or service vendor has
- Process payments for the vendors products
- Take names and email addresses for attendees interested in product
- Responsible for timekeeping for event
- Deal with unexpected problems.
- Equip speaker with microphone
- Connect and disconnect laptop to monitor or projector
- liaison between the presenters/session moderators by providing assistance with audiovisual equipment if a problem arises
- troubleshoot any problems and make any needed repairs to get the equipment up and running as quickly as possible
- Brings a microphone to attendees who want to ask a question during Q & A session
- Provide licensed Bartenders that carry liquor liability coverage
- Assist with setup and teardown decorations
- Pass appetizers
- Serve food
SUBMIT AN RFP
It is Visionary People’s… honor to welcome and acknowledge “The Social Hostess” as our official event concierge company. [We] can’t imagine doing any other event without you and your team present.N. Davis-Bowen, CEO - Visionary People
I can’t say enough about the wonderful, professional service we received from [ The Social Hostess ] at my recent wedding. Everything was absolutely ….. I couldn’t imagine how my day would’ve been without the fantastic services of The Social Hostess! Thank you very much!Nicole Wright
Having worked for many years in the television news business in Los Angeles, where the stakes are high, the stress is higher and excellence is required, my expectations are lofty. Kashima Peters achieved everything I asked of her and more! I can absolutely recommend her without reservation….she is the real deal!Beth Mazur
Click the link below to view more client praise or to submit your own.READ MORE